Receiving e gift cards -
So a buyer would like to treat you to an e gift card and you are not sure how it works? Well never fear ED is here!
Firstly it doesn't matter what type of e gift card you receive - THEY ALL WORK THE SAME WAY.... So wherever your e gift card is for EXAMPLE: AMAZON, JUST EAT, etc etc.... These are the same steps for all!
THINGS YOU NEED -
1. Set up an account for your preferred online shop/account FOR EXAMPLE: AMAZON (that's if you don't have an account already! It can be set up in your real name - DON'T WORRY THE BUYER WONT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION)
2. You'll need a separate "seller" email address especially for selling your fetish services (IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO GIVE BUYERS YOUR OWN PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS)
HOW IT WORKS -
1. Simply give your buyer your seller email address & let them know the amount you'd like your voucher for (YOUR SELLER EMAIL ADDRESS IS ALL THE INFORMATION BUYERS WILL RECEIVE FROM YOU WHEN RECEIVING AN E GIFT CARD)
2. You'll receive an email from your chosen online shop/account directly from them FOR EXAMPLE: AMAZON, it will have the code within the email for you.
3. You then APPLY the e gift code within your chosen online shop/account FOR EXAMPLE: AMAZON. You need to go to your account settings within AMAZON to do so, if you can't find how to do this - we recommend that you have a look for an instruction video on YouTube.
NOT RECEIVED YOUR E GIFT CARD? -
1. It can take up to a few hours for you to receive your e gift card email, after around 2 hours it is best to check your spam/junk email folder within your email account to ensure the code hasn't gone in there by mistake.
2. Check that your buyer has used the correct email address for you to receive the e gift card.
AND FINALLY -
You can add links within your EDUK profile of any e gift cards you'd like to accept - you simply copy and paste your chosen online shop gift card link within "Accepted Treats & Tips" on EDUK (YOU DO NOT ADD YOUR ACCOUNT LINK - SIMPLY THE LINK TO PURCHASE AN E GIFT CARD)
I hope this helps!