Effects of raising living costs -
I am hearing you ask - "so how will the raise in living costs effect my fetish selling?"
Unfortunately everyone will be effected by inflation at the moment because the price increases are across the board & are mainly for essentials that people need - such as food, fuel & utilities. And prices are not just going up by a little bit either! They are hiking way up!
Prices are going up & up! There's no end to it!
So what does this mean for fetish buying and selling?
Buyers will not have as much disposable income just to spend on luxury items (such as used panties for example) the money that they did have they will need it to cover the increase in their bills.
Unfortunately their will be an increase in fakes joining platforms across the board! Do not move onto communication apps such as Kik or Telegram without an unlock payment first!
Once everyone has settled into the new price increases - buying will pick up again, however it will be a little more difficult to sell (I will not sugar coat this) forget the offers you had available before, you'll need to think outside of the box and come up with new ideas & offers to stand out from the crowd.
Which brings me to the next thing that will change - the price increase will also mean that people need to earn more, so therefore their will be a spike in new fetish sellers & this is already happening! On ED Emporium the last couple of months have been our best period for new sellers joining our platform and when I say new sellers - I mean brand new to selling.
A lot of sellers that are brand new to selling tend to stay for around 4 to 12 weeks & then decide it's not for them, so the ratios will eventually even out. We are keeping an eye on ratios currently on ED Emporium for buyers & sellers.
What can sellers do?
A few tips below for you that may help, if you have any tips you'd like to add - please let us know!
1. Increase your base line pricing a little - but maybe add some free pics or a clip with the purchase to lighten the blow.
2. Have the odd sale with items you've had for a while - that are usually more difficult to sell.
3. Refrain from buying new stock, you may not sell it! Have a dig around in your own personal drawers to see what you can sell.
4. Think about listing different things that you already have, such as handbags, shoes, scarves & face masks etc ..
5. Don't be disappointed if you don't get many sales - just keep going!
6. Keep active most days, communication is key - chat to members, list adverts, create journal posts, comment & like posts!
7. If you haven't already - sign up to Twitter and advertise your fetish services on there, it is free to do so.
8. Obviously we want you to stay with us - but consider joining another fetish selling site along site ours, branch out a bit!
9. Upgrade on ED Emporium to post more content within the private galleries (if it is not already included for you) this will be another way of branching out & getting you more noticed.
10. Don't be afraid to reach out to buyers and send them a message to ask how they are once & a while.
I hope this helps,